2010年9月1日星期三

China World Shopping Mall

 Sister days in accordance with order, China World Shopping Mall Designer Bally replica , and Shin Kong Place. In addition to China World Shopping Mall, the other three are only opened last year. Even Carver Financial Street Mall is a mall, which every one of them beautiful, while an even temperament Carver High Yabo department store, a department store brand. I have not been to Hong Kong, with Carver, I do not Louis Vuitton know how, but even the color tone of Beijing, over a meaning, and just like a product of modern art technique - a glass cube, which is a range of commercial store, pointing to their sister I went with Carver, the WTO and other modern design, luxurious but not dazzling. My first product, a cell phone, tie, and tennis, non-feeling is too beautiful, too high, too often a unique record. Even the sales of Carver Museum. Top of the picture balenciaga , is the one with Carver Arts, and the Shopping guide, Miss, to see my brother and my nephew foreigners face, also posted a few Carver completely Marni also display the same grass green and light to I am shocked. Lian Carver white photographs, which is his expertise with the bottom right corner was a bit like San Mao's fluent in English with a Hong Kong accent and talk to them. I thought to myself, must be sent by the Hong Kong store. Leather patent leather cheap Cartier handbags, designed in the early spring of this year all of the following is again an LV flagship store.

Even the card is mainly luxury brands. Hang Lung prettier than store may be new reason, but the brand is not so much as all Front of Hang Lung to other stores, and, like Shanghai, Hang Lung, the first floor, second floor, Yves Saint Laurent professional sales staff knowledgeable than Shanghai, Pu Yang I favorite. I noticed that the North over the bags did not know the name. Celine store designer knockoff handbags . Orange Beijing boutique shop selling off significant Jimmy Choo 2956 difference. There is a also have a stern countenance told me that not all replica Balenciaga handbags have a name. [ Back ]

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页

  • replica watches wholesale
  • swiss replica watches
  • replica watches
  • replica handbags uk
  • replica handbags wholesale